Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring Tea Party

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of decorating our church for a little tea party. My mom was here for a visit and lent her creative hand. Of course I forgot my camera and don't have any photos of the actual party but a couple of before shots.
These princess' were absolutely adorable in their beautiful gowns. They feasted on a variety of dainty treats; tea sandwiches, dip sparkly pretzel rods, yummy cookiesWe made the cookies from a fabulous sugar cookie receipe, ordered the tiara cut out from ebay. We also made cute little tea pots and cups.
We made these cute little topiary trees that I found at Joanne Fabrics for $.98. Painted little flower pots added some glitter and my floral designer mom added the flowers and ribbon.
The tea pot was from goodwill for $1.99, dollar store flowers.















And when I came home I was surprised by yet another kid milestone....first lost tooth!

No comments: